View Profile SourJovis

All 39 Art Reviews

15 w/ Responses

Awesome! I'll have lookout for the game.

Looks great. Better than most of what you used to see back in the 16-bit era. Less stiff and angular. Still gives you that nostalgic feel because of the large pixels and careful use of color.

Made me forget what the original sprite in the first game looks like. That's a good thing. This one has the same feel, though it looks at least 10x better.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much!!

Good job. I like the bright colours.

I saw her too, in August! She's great!

dylan responds:

hands down my favorite live performer!

Looks very inviting. Gives a good impresion of the game. I like how the art style of the poster is the same as the game, though it's logical since it's both you. Still nice how it works well in both instances. I like the poster a little better though. The poster has a certain organic feel the game lacks. The poster looks more artsy. Perhaps you should've given the game the same paper texture.

GuyUngerNL responds:

thanks man!
I was trying some papery art style but its so difficult in flash

"I always seem to take the path with all the shortcuts open;
and the landmarks and routes more steadily drawn."

Very enigmatic. Makes you imagine things about what could be going on, and what's the meaning of it all.

Seen it somewhere before. Did you show it to me earlier? Very well drawn. I like the cute style in contrast with the badassness. It has something very artsy about it too, just like your games. Coincidentally I did some sketches about a character named Bat Boy. Who was just a boy with a baseball bat. Naturally I drew parallels with Batman as well.

GuyUngerNL responds:

It's my newgrounds profile pic ;)
haha, what a funny coincidence

Yeah good point. Friend Zone doesn't sound so negative if you come to think of it. A zone where friends hang out. I really like the comic. Random in a sense yet with a good point. And the colours and drawing style are nice.

I make music for games, animations, short films, vlogs, etc. If you want me to make something for you, please contact me and we'll discuss the details.
I also write scripts, record sound effects, animate and voice act.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!