Tantufas Tantufas

LoBeroso responds:

Me too!
Thanks for the vote

The Bagel The Bagel

Yeah I get like that too. I went to the baker to ask for a rum rocco, and there was this cute girl behind the counter. I just couldn't say rum rocco right. She still understood what I meant, and we had a laugh about it. But it was a bit embarassing.

Sweetest Sweetest

Been looking forward to this for over a year. I'm not dissapointed. Now I can imagine why it took so long. It's beautifully made, funny and it has social criticism. The music fits, even though it's not directly what I would expect, but that's only better, because it's less predictable like this. Nice use of colours.

Shitstorm Shitstorm

Great game! I love the humor. It's much better than you would expect from the artwork alone. At first glance it looks like any ordinary troll game, but it's actually very polished, and the gameplay is great. I also like how you put a lot of effort in making this game cinematic. The jokes wouldn't work any other way. I truly enjoyed playing this.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks! I spent way too much time on the cut scenes haha. It's good to hear people are making it to them!

Quiz Game Hard Mode Quiz Game Hard Mode

The questions and answers don't make sense:
Sonic's first stage is Green Hill Zone
95/30=3.17

Lognes Island Lognes Island

Great! I like the Gorillaz music. It looks a bit too much like mega man. The main character in any case. I think you should change the graphics a bit more to make it look more unique. Also I think the jump sound should be longer. You should definitely make this a full game. I'd help with the 8-bit music if you want.

Call of the Warrior Call of the Warrior

Glad you were allowed in. Interesting song. Original combination of instruments I'd say. The only nitpicking I can do is the instruments sound a little clean and like presets. Maybe you could've dirtied them up a little (or perhaps that's just my taste) I think the drums could've been more hardhitting. Quite a good song for so few hours. The halveway point is where it really starts to sound good I think. There's a lift that takes it to another level. It's those powerfull chords that do the trick. Way to go.

Spadezer responds:

Sweet. Good to hear. I'll admit, I don't spend much time tweaking presets. I just take what I find and run with it. Thanks for the review and good luck.

AIM - In That Moment AIM - In That Moment

Very atmospheric and tragic. The intro with the quiet piano and the vocals over it set the right mood. I like how the strings and brass section have such an dramatic build up. Perhaps I would like it even better if the piano also started to play louder as the song progresses, and then play quiet again at the end. But that's my opinion. Overall not much here to improve. Keep it up.

AIM - The Lonely Hermit AIM - The Lonely Hermit

Great song. I like how it tells a story. You can really picture the hermit wandering through a vast landscape, going home, eating, going out again, by the sound of it, it doesn't end well. I like there are all these sounds, but no voices. That really emphasizes it's about a hermit, because you can picture him doing all these things without talking to anyone. The sample's aren't of great quality indeed. Some of the sounds really blown up. Like overcompressed, or badly recorded. The brass especially don't sound realistic. It's quite a feet that despite the limitations, you've been able to create such a great song with them. I'm glad to discover your music.

Ectisity responds:

Thanks for the feedback, really glad you enjoyed it :D. One of the prizes for winning A.I.M was an orchestral library, so now I finally have high quality samples I can use, and I can hopefully create better music in the future :D.

Day #85 - Simon Belmont Day #85 - Simon Belmont

Made me forget what the original sprite in the first game looks like. That's a good thing. This one has the same feel, though it looks at least 10x better.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much!!

A Home in the Stars A Home in the Stars

Good job. I like the bright colours.

st vincent st vincent

I saw her too, in August! She's great!

dylan responds:

hands down my favorite live performer!