Tantufas Tantufas

LoBeroso responds:

Me too!
Thanks for the vote

The Bagel The Bagel

Yeah I get like that too. I went to the baker to ask for a rum rocco, and there was this cute girl behind the counter. I just couldn't say rum rocco right. She still understood what I meant, and we had a laugh about it. But it was a bit embarassing.

Sweetest Sweetest

Been looking forward to this for over a year. I'm not dissapointed. Now I can imagine why it took so long. It's beautifully made, funny and it has social criticism. The music fits, even though it's not directly what I would expect, but that's only better, because it's less predictable like this. Nice use of colours.

Shitstorm Shitstorm

Great game! I love the humor. It's much better than you would expect from the artwork alone. At first glance it looks like any ordinary troll game, but it's actually very polished, and the gameplay is great. I also like how you put a lot of effort in making this game cinematic. The jokes wouldn't work any other way. I truly enjoyed playing this.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks! I spent way too much time on the cut scenes haha. It's good to hear people are making it to them!

Quiz Game Hard Mode Quiz Game Hard Mode

The questions and answers don't make sense:
Sonic's first stage is Green Hill Zone
95/30=3.17

Math Quiz Math Quiz

2 x 18 = 36 not 32. 9 x 6 = 54 not 56. How are people supposed to practise math when the game is full of errors?

AIM - The Lonely Hermit AIM - The Lonely Hermit

Great song. I like how it tells a story. You can really picture the hermit wandering through a vast landscape, going home, eating, going out again, by the sound of it, it doesn't end well. I like there are all these sounds, but no voices. That really emphasizes it's about a hermit, because you can picture him doing all these things without talking to anyone. The sample's aren't of great quality indeed. Some of the sounds really blown up. Like overcompressed, or badly recorded. The brass especially don't sound realistic. It's quite a feet that despite the limitations, you've been able to create such a great song with them. I'm glad to discover your music.

Ectisity responds:

Thanks for the feedback, really glad you enjoyed it :D. One of the prizes for winning A.I.M was an orchestral library, so now I finally have high quality samples I can use, and I can hopefully create better music in the future :D.

Edge of Time Edge of Time

Great song. Very relaxing. Reminds me of beautiful nature. You've got a lot of nice sample libraries I see. I still intent to expand mine. Especially now Reason, the DAW I've been using for ages, suddenly decided to support vst's. May take a look at what you use.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your review dude! :D

[EDM Music track] Moose Lord - Phthalo [EDM Music track] Moose Lord - Phthalo

Good sound! I like how lo-fi it is. Makes it sound very interesting and alive, yet the mix is very transparent and clean. The videos I like as well. I can't wait to see everything come together.

Day #85 - Simon Belmont Day #85 - Simon Belmont

Made me forget what the original sprite in the first game looks like. That's a good thing. This one has the same feel, though it looks at least 10x better.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much!!

A Home in the Stars A Home in the Stars

Good job. I like the bright colours.

st vincent st vincent

I saw her too, in August! She's great!

dylan responds:

hands down my favorite live performer!