Tantufas Tantufas

LoBeroso responds:

Me too!
Thanks for the vote

The Bagel The Bagel

Yeah I get like that too. I went to the baker to ask for a rum rocco, and there was this cute girl behind the counter. I just couldn't say rum rocco right. She still understood what I meant, and we had a laugh about it. But it was a bit embarassing.

Sweetest Sweetest

Been looking forward to this for over a year. I'm not dissapointed. Now I can imagine why it took so long. It's beautifully made, funny and it has social criticism. The music fits, even though it's not directly what I would expect, but that's only better, because it's less predictable like this. Nice use of colours.

Shitstorm Shitstorm

Great game! I love the humor. It's much better than you would expect from the artwork alone. At first glance it looks like any ordinary troll game, but it's actually very polished, and the gameplay is great. I also like how you put a lot of effort in making this game cinematic. The jokes wouldn't work any other way. I truly enjoyed playing this.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks! I spent way too much time on the cut scenes haha. It's good to hear people are making it to them!

Quiz Game Hard Mode Quiz Game Hard Mode

The questions and answers don't make sense:
Sonic's first stage is Green Hill Zone
95/30=3.17

Math Quiz Math Quiz

2 x 18 = 36 not 32. 9 x 6 = 54 not 56. How are people supposed to practise math when the game is full of errors?

[EDM Music track] Moose Lord - Phthalo [EDM Music track] Moose Lord - Phthalo

Good sound! I like how lo-fi it is. Makes it sound very interesting and alive, yet the mix is very transparent and clean. The videos I like as well. I can't wait to see everything come together.

Possible Conclusions (EP) Possible Conclusions (EP)

Great song. Very Mysterieus haunting melodies. You could've done a little more with effects. Some of the instruments sound a little dry to me. Like the drumkit could use some more prossessing. You could've used some rolling reverb or echo here and there to spice it up. I like how this song appears to tell a certain story.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for taking the time to sit through this.
I have to admit I still have a hard time finding the right amount of reverb and processing on my stuff, specially on drums, this feedback will be another step to get there. As you noticed, on this track(s) I tried to make some sort of storytelling.

A.m.y. (8-Bit Reboot) A.m.y. (8-Bit Reboot)

Sounds very different from the first version. To be honest I like this one better. It's much more condense and more interesting to listen to. It has an interesting pleasant sound. I think the loud kick and the snare are too far appart (doesn't matter that much for the softer ones). Would be better if they were more in the middle. Gives it more power. Anyway a good song. Very hypnotic sound.

LexaHergon responds:

I get what you mean, I like this version better too, I also like the other, but it feels weaker in comparison. I'll get the kick and snare closer to each other to give it that extra power.
Thanks for listening and reviewing.

Day #85 - Simon Belmont Day #85 - Simon Belmont

Made me forget what the original sprite in the first game looks like. That's a good thing. This one has the same feel, though it looks at least 10x better.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much!!

A Home in the Stars A Home in the Stars

Good job. I like the bright colours.

st vincent st vincent

I saw her too, in August! She's great!

dylan responds:

hands down my favorite live performer!